Time4Coffee is a podcast (and website: Time4Coffee.org) where the professionals in the jobs that matter most to you, always have time to grab coffee 24/7, no matter where you live. Time4Coffee’s mission is to help 18-25 year olds: college students, recent graduates, grad students and those still looking for the right professional fit, navigate a rapidly changing global job marketplace.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- What Time4Coffee stands for?
- What kinds of people are interviewed (answer: from entry level professionals to the C-suite mucky mucks)?
- What you’ll learn in the typical T4C interview?
- What is a Java Junkie?
- Who the Chief Java Junkie, Andrea Koppel, is and how this is her 4thprofession?
- Why health, wellness & self-care are such an important feature of Time4Coffee?
- What kinds of professions are featured on the Time4Coffee podcast & website (hint: there are 27+ different career tracks)?
- Who the Time4Coffee interns were this summer & what they did to help launch T4C (answer: a TON)?
- What is a T4C Espresso Shot and what you learn in the Espresso Shot episodes?
- What is the difference between a T4C Espresso Shot and the regular T4C episode?
- Why failure on the job shouldn’t be an “F” word.
- How YOU can join the T4C Java Junkie community (hint: SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW T4C today)!
Submit your review