Gabriel (Gabe) Sebastian is a young Program Manager in Mexico at Population Services International (PSI), a global health organization who has spent his entire life surrounded by philanthropists and social entrepreneurs all over the globe. He was born in Bolivia, and spent much of his childhood in Mozambique. His parents were involved in philanthropy and founded a large social enterprise in Bolivia. So when it came time to go to college, Gabe thought nothing of traveling to the Netherlands to study International Business at Maastricht University and he graduated with a B.S. in 2013. He then moved to Spain where he attended ESADE Business School and truly honed his passion for social enterprises. Gabe always knew that he wanted to give back to less fortunate people through creative business ideas. Want to learn more about the amazing work this Java Junkie has already done in his career and how you can break into this field? Press Play on this latest episode of T4C.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE
- What a Program Manager does in the field of International Development
- What a social enterprise is and how they can produce meaningful social impact
- What a ‘case competition’ is and why to get involved in one while you’re still in school
- Why ranking your tasks in order of priority will greatly reduce your stress and increase your productivity
- What is Maverick Next and why it could be a game changer in the world of philanthropy
Submit your review