Mick Ebeling is an award-winning film, television, and commercial producer, philanthropist, entrepreneur, and public speaker. He is the founder and CEO of The Ebeling Group, an international production company and creative think tank representing some of the world’s leading design/director collectives. He is also the founder of Not Impossible Labs, an online crowd-sourcing platform instigating the creation of low-cost, open-source, DIY devices to help people in need. Not Impossible Labs (NIL) was founded based on Mick’s firm belief that ideas that once seemed impossible turned out to be possible. That momentum led to the formation of Not Impossible Labs, which was launched in 2013 in San Francisco. Since launching, the volunteer community of makers, engineers, hackers, and producers continues to grow, and new devices are already being created.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why you shouldn’t let anyone tell you that money is a precursor to live out your dreams
- Why your college major/minor or graduate school degree don’t matter
- How if you’re scared, you are in exactly the right place in order to grow
- Why you need to adopt a ‘commit’ and then ‘figure it out’ mindset
- How life is a series of revolving doors
- Do you know what they call the person who graduates last in Medical school? Doctor. Want to know what they call the person who graduates first? Doctor.
- Why you should tune in to the podcastnotimpossible.com
- Why you should read Mick’s book: Not Impossible: The Art and Joy of Doing What Couldn’t Be Done
Submit your review