Steve is the CEO of AIMeCAST, a multimedia podcasting platform that enables corporations to share content and knowledge in one central location. Before starting AIMeCAST in 2019, he worked as the founder and CEO of MedicDigital, a platform for Fortune 500 companies within the pharmaceutical world to engage and connect with their colleagues. His first foray into creating social networks was in 2009 when he founded LockerBlogger, a platform where athletes could connect with their fans. Steve graduated from the Eastman School of Music with a bachelor’s degree in music. His first career after college was as a composer and musician. He played on hundreds of albums, and worked closely with a number of celebrities and high-profile musicians including Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- How those interested in the music or tech industries can get their foot in the door (3:45/4:40/5:50)
- Why Steve thinks a good attitude is the greatest skill someone can have (6:26)
- Why it’s important to build up your network (9:36/13:48)
- Why Steve thinks Viktor Frankl’s Man’s Search for Meaning will teach you everything you need to know about life (16:52)
- How Steve’s life has been all about riffing on 12 notes and then creating something new (22:18)
- If you want to learn more about what Steve does at AIMeCAST and how he built his career check out T4C episode #680