Dominique Henderson is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and founder of DJH Capital Management, a fee-only registered investment advisory firm in Texas. DJH provides comprehensive financial planning and wealth management to high-net worth individuals and entrepreneurs. Dominique is also the founder of the Jumpstart Coaching Lab which focuses on empowering people with 0-5 years of experience with the tools to become successful financial professionals. He got his B.A. in Finance from Prairie View A&M University and his Master of Security Analysis & Portfolio Management from Creighton University.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is financial services
- What entry-level jobs are available to new grads
- How a good CPA can save you time in addition to money
- Why emotional intelligence is one of the most important skills to cultivate
- Why to read Michael Lewis’s books like The Big Short