Dave Asprey is the founder of Bulletproof, a company dedicated to creating wellness products that fuel the mind and body. He is also the father of biohacking and a two-time New York Times bestselling science author of The Bulletproof Diet and Headstrong, and the Webby-award winning podcaster behind Bulletproof Radio. Dave studied computer information systems at California State University and went on to get his MBA at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He has worked in various positions such as the program manager for the web and internet systems engineering program at the University of California, Santa Cruz, the vice president of marketing and technology strategy at Zeus Technology, and co-founder and CTO of Basis before he founded Bulletproof.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- What inspired Bulletproof and how it can change your life (4:16)
- How Dave got his first job right out of college (19:59)
- How his background in computer science and information systems influenced his journey in biohacking (27:00)
- What is Dave’s best career advice to college students (32:49)
- What fasting is really about and learn to turn off hunger (44:36)
- What are the many health benefits of intermittent fasting (50:31)
- How to know if you have brain fog or if your body is inflamed (57:47)
- What Dave learned from having struggled in his career (1:02:06)
- Why to read Dave’s new book: Fast This Way.