Elise Museles is an attorney turned Certified Eating Psychology & Nutrition Expert. She helps women stuck in a motivation-to-frustration cycle adopt a more joyful & positive approach to nourishment that starts with the food on the plate, but ultimately extends to all areas of their lives. Elise is the creator of Food Story and the wildly popular blog, Kale & Chocolate. Her advice and recipes have been published in countless books and publications, and will soon reach an even broader audience with the debut of her podcast, “Once Upon A Food Story.” Elise is also the author of the best-selling book: Whole Food Energy: 200 All Natural Recipes to Help You Prepare, Refuel, and Recover.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why it is important to know your food story
- Why loving yourself is the first step to becoming healthier
- How to really listen to your body
- Why eating the rainbow is a great way to make sure you are getting enough nutrients
- What to eat to change your mood
Submit your review