Liz Korfmacher is the head of marketing at Ziva Meditation, where she directs email, content and advertising strategy. In short, Liz is responsible for spreading Ziva far and wide. She worked to produce the national bestselling book launch of Stress Less, Accomplish More by Emily Fletcher. The book reached #7 on Amazon in its first week. Liz has also worked at Ziva as a consultant and marketing guru. Prior to Ziva, Liz worked at The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research, where she was the associate director of marketing. Liz is a graduate of the University of Richmond, where she studied international economics and French.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- What it takes to draft an 8 month promotional marketing plan for a book launch
- What authenticity in marketing means and looks like
- How resources like Udemi Academy and General Assembly can help you learn skills before and after you graduate important for your next job
- Why your major really doesn’t matter in marketing
- What the imposter syndrome means and how to overcome it