Betsy West is an award-winning filmmaker, journalist and educator and the co-Director & co-Producer of the film RGB about U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg. A producer and executive for over two decades at ABC News, West received 21 Emmy Awards and two DuPont-Columbia Awards for her work on “Nightline” and “Prime Time Live” and the documentary program “Turning Point,” where she served as executive producer. As senior vice president at CBS News from 1998-2005, she oversaw “60 Minutes” and “48 Hours.”
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- How RBG is a documentary that explores U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg’s exceptional life and career
- What Justice Ginsberg accomplished as a young attorney as the legal architect of the modern women’s rights movement
- What are the secrets to Justice Ginsberg’s professional and personal success?
- How Justice Ginsberg is a gym rat – even at 85 years old
- Why Justice Ginsberg became an unlikely and unexpected pop culture icon
Submit your review